vendredi 12 juillet 2013

10 Funniest YouTube Sex Toy Videos




You’ll find a lot of sex-toy-related videos on YouTube. Some are instructional. Some are dirty. Many are sales pitches. You can also find some good DIY tutorials for homemade projects. But just for fun, we’ve rounded up some of the more entertaining ones for your viewing pleasure.
1. Sex Toy Story
A slick parody of the Pixar blockbuster.
2. The Dildo Song
A classic. You’ll have this ditty stuck in your head for days.
3. “It’s a Dildo” – The Office UK
Ummm…awk-ward.
4. Granny Finds a Dildo
Oh, these new-fangled inventions!
5. Boys Can Wait

A public service announcement from Technical Virgins.

9 commentaires:

  1. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness so I really consider you will do much better in the future.
    cheap sex toys

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I would be grateful if you continue with the quality of what we are doing now with your blog ... I really enjoyed it
    vibratori lela

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good writing...keep posting dear friend
    Bachelorette Party New York

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'd like to know how everything is going with this.
    bondage gear

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I am undeniably thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable related information. My spouse and I are easily grateful, quite frankly the documents we needed.
    Nemo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The blog article very surprised to me! Your writing is good. In this I learned a lot! Thank you!
    lingerie online

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It's really a nice blog,
    Thanks for sharing,
    adult sex toys

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I really like your blog cause of very useful information you have posted here.
    Vibrator

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Your blog is awesome. You have shared very valuable information to us. Thank you so much for sharing this.



    adult novelties

    RépondreSupprimer